Saturday, May 14, 2011

Follow Me...

Let's take a little journey to the past shall we?  Follow me...

Ok, now hold on tight as I take you on another journey...

I WON, I WON, I WON, I WON!  Thank you soooo much for all of your votes!  I mean, it's so cool to have a real pattern published (even if it is a freebie! :) but the other awesome part about winning the contest is the giant box of yarn that I received as my prize!!!  It isn't just any yarn either, it's really really nice yarn.  40 skeins of Tahki Stacy Charles Cotton Classic and Cotton Classic lite to be exact. 


If you would like the entire pattern, it is available for as a free pattern download on the Knitting Daily website.


2 comments :

Candace said...

Steph, that is seriously the coolest thing ever ever ever. Congratulations! Did you happen to see that there have been 1513 views and over 600 downloads? And no doubt counting. You are on your way to becoming a star!!!

Candace said...

Okay I couldn't help myself! I had to check again! There have now been close to 3000 views and almost 1100 downloads (as of Monday at 9:52). Steph, seriously, you need to start selling your beautiful patterns!!!