Friday, May 13, 2011

Purely Divine Boutique: Sneek Peek

I've been invited to have a booth at the Fresno Christian Reform Church's annual brunch and boutique!  I was a bit hesitant at first when Candace asked me if I would be interested in selling some of my crocheted items.  I tend to procrastinate on things especially when I feel like I have plenty of time to get it done.  This opportunity was just too fun to pass up so I jumped in.  Amazingly I haven't procrastinated or gotten bored with making items to sell. 

My friend Jessica and I will be sharing a booth.  She has crocheted some darling baby items including bibs, booties, and beanies.  Since she is making things for Baby, I thought I would make some things for Mommy!















I started out making this delicious wrap made out of super chunky, sproingy yarn that doubles as a tunic with a couple big buttons.  You can also wrap it around your neck to wear as a giant scarf or drape it over one shoulder and button it in the back as an elegant looking shawl.  I call it the Any Way Wrap (here's where a picture would be nice, huh).  After spending days figuring out a pattern and crocheting it, I wanted to make something small that would give me some instant gratification.  That's when I found my new love: crochet/wire/bead jewelry!  So far each piece of jewelry that I've made is different and I want to keep them all! I hope that is a good sign!









1 comment :

Candace said...

Beautiful, Steph! I can't wait to see it all!!