Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ear Candy

More earrings for the Purely Divine Brunch and Boutique!  I'm so excited about this I just can't stop creating!  Most of my creations are one of a kind but some of my favorites I've doubled up or varied just slightly.  If you are interested in owning a pair, please let me know! :)


These are hammered metal half hoops.  I was so excited to try hammering the wire but it was trickier than I thought.  As I hammered the already made earring, the wire started bending way out of shape and totally twisting on me.  I'll have to figure out a way to hammer it before I bend it next time.  Although I was able to bend it pretty much back to its original form.

Aren't these so cool?!  I'm in love with them.  I'm actually surprised that I didn't make more than one.  

Molly thought these were SO beautiful!  They were a little large for her or I would have given them to her. :)


These are small with a big bead.  They are the same size as the flower above.




These are little yarn balls. Hehe.  I wish I had time to make a necklace to match. 

I thought these pendants were so pretty, I bought a bunch.  Seriously.  This picture doesn't show it well but there are all different ones with varying amounts of the orange flower in it.  My favorites are the bright blue flower as the center piece but the orange flower is lighter and not such a statement piece.  I tried these on with a grass green shirt and they looked amazing!  Weird cause there is just the tiny amount of green in the stem.

2 comments :

Candace said...

Can I call dibs on the yarn ball earrings???

Awesome, Steph, as usual. I am soooooo excited!

Debbie said...

Wow, all that and two little kids. Jerry thought I did not have enough time to make stuff. You are some kind of focused! It will be fun to see it all in person!