Friday, July 07, 2006

Skipping back a little...

We tried to discourage comments like, "Don't do it!", but there still ended up to be about 4 or 5 by the end. I even got proposed to in writing by some cute kid!

These girls though I was the coolest thing in the world. They followed us singing "Going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married!"


They had me wear this big sign that said "I'm getting married! Any advice?" We walked all over down-town disney asking people to write me a little piece of advice. By the end of the night there wasn't an inch left on the board!


Here's Candace putting on my veil.

My best friends, Candace (left), and Chelsea (right), threw me an awesome bachelorette party!


This is one of the engagement pictures that our good friend Chelsea Vander Kooi took for us. I gave it a little extra effect through photoshop.

No comments :