Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello Blog

Me: "Hello Blog."
Blog: "It's about time!  I thought you had just about given up on me!"
Me: "Patience Blog.  I've been a little busy you know."
Blog: "Yeah, yeah.  There you go with the excuses again."
Me: "I know.  But they are true.  Yeah, doesn't help much.  Ok...I'm sorry it's been so long.  There, you happy now?"
Blog: "Not till I get some good content.  I'm talking pictures, descriptions, stories, news and all that good stuff.  I am called Steph's Stitches and Such, am I not?  So where are all the stitches?  Did you just think that was a cool name or do you actually make stuff?"
Me: "Mmmm, both actually.  Alright, I'll tell you what: give me a little more time to get organized and I'll give you so much content you won't know what to do with yourself.  Deal?  No mad Bloggie Blog?"
Blog: "Hmph.  Okay, deal.  See you back here....SOON."

Me: "Psssst, Reader, don't tell Blog but I've put a couple pictures up on my Ravelry account.  Go check them out @ http://www.ravelry.com/people/stephsario.  It's a nerd.....uh I mean knit and crochet community online.  Like facebook for crafty people."

1 comment :

Candace said...

Steph, you are hilarious! Can't wait to go check out those photos!