Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally, INTERNET!

Praise the Lord, I have Internet at my house!!!  To be honest, the thing that I have missed the most is watching House M.D. on Hulu every Tuesday night with my husband.  We were 2 episodes in when we moved so they have been piling up in my queue (has anyone besides me ever laughed at the spelling of that word?).  Episode #3 expires on November 30th so I was praying that we would have internet by then.  The installers cut it a little close if you ask me!  But tonight it will all pay off when we get to sit down and House it up for as long as we can stay awake.  I've got 4 hours (I think) stored up so we will see if we can make it.

The second thing I missed was, of coarse checking blogs and blogging myself.  That's good...that means I might actually stick with it.  I was able to check my e-mail quickly (and secretly, hehe) at work but I couldn't muster the courage, or time for that matter, to actually blog at work.  So, please enjoy the series of past events that I will be posting in the future.

Blog you soon!

1 comment :

Candace said...

Hooray for Internet!