Tuesday, July 15, 2008

William's Post-Birth Baby Shower

My Grami threw a baby shower for little William last weekend since she wasn't able to before he was born. I got to catch up with some old friends and visit with family. Molly had a blast playing with my friends' daughters while baby William slept the whole time (while being passed around the room). Although I took pictures with my own camera, the following were taken by my dea friend, Candace. Hopefully I will be able to upload my pictures soon. It's all a matter of getting my computer fixed which, unfortunately, I'm not very diligent in doing. Thank you Candace for letting me use these pictures to post on my blog too!


Molly got some presents too. In this picture she is doning her lovely new princess jewelry (we could only get one earing on her) while olding her new baby doll.
She loved all of her gifts and especially loved the attention everyone was giving her while she opened and played with them.
Here she is showing off her new clothes (thank you Beth!). I don't know if I've ever seen a one-and-a-half-year-old so excited about an outfit. She's so cute!



No comments :